Hi there. My name is Christopher.
make software, especially video games.
A simple and intuitive clipboard manager
clipq remembers and organizes the things that you copy.
- Windows XP and up
- Java 7 and up
- All source code and graphics created by quisseh.
- Code was written in Java
- Graphics were drawn in Paint.NET.
You can start by copying things.
- Things can be plain text, hyperlinks, or images.
Copied things will appear in your clipq queue.
- Plain text things will appear black with a green border.
- Hyperlink things will appear blue with a purple border.
- Image things will appear with a red border.
Highlight any thing in your queue to assign it to your clipboard.
- Highlight by single-clicking, scrolling with the keypad, or
- When you paste, you will paste the highlighted thing.
Type to search.
- You can search for plain text or hyperlink things by searching.
- While clipq has focus, just start typing text. Things that
contain the text you type will be selected.
Double-click or press enter on any thing to auto-paste it.
- clipq will return you to the previous window and paste the thing
Shift+click hyperlink things to open them in your default web
Click the quit button in clipq to be prompted to quit.
- Upon clicking the ok button, you will permanently lose all of
the things you copied.
Click the delete button in clipq or press the delete key to
delete any highlighted thing.
Click the about button in clipq to view information about clipq.
- Click the manual button to view the manual in your default web
Click the x button in clipq to hide clipq in your system tray.
- clipq will continue to capture all of the things you copy while
- Right-click the clipq icon in your system tray to show/hide,
quit, or view information about clipq.