quisseh I make video games.
A two-player minigame compilation for the Game Boy Advance
Two players compete head-to-head holding the same GBA console; player 1 grips the left half of the GBA and controls the L button, while player 2 grips the right half and controls R.
Five levels, each with unique environments and challenges:
- catching fruit as it falls from trees
- sneaking past a sleeping bad guy without getting caught
- invading a vault to steal jewels
- fighting to stay aboard a raft
- helping librarians put away books
Two ways to play
- Load ROM onto a flash cart and play on GBA/GBP/DS.
- Run ROM in a GBA emulator (mGBA recommended).
- All source code, graphics, and sounds created by quisseh.
- Code and sounds were written in C using the Tonc library.
- Graphics were drawn in Paint.NET and exported via Usenti.